Resilinc is the leading provider of supply chain resiliency solutions and delivers scalable enterprise solutions that enable supply chain professionals to gain visibility across multiple tiers of their complex, global supply chains. With a comprehensive offering that encompasses multi-tier supply chain mapping, single points of failure analytics, global disruption event monitoring and management, mitigation workflow, and part-level supply chain compliance programs such as conflict minerals and business continuity planning, Resilinc has become the leader in comprehensive supply chain resiliency solutions. Resilinc helps customers achieve supply chain resiliency through innovative and patent-pending technology, an extensive resiliency-driven supply network, and a proven comprehensive enterprise scale solution that delivers strong value to both clients and supplier partners. For more information, visit www.resilinc.com.
The EventWatch Analyst at Resilinc is primarily responsible for researching, drafting write-ups and notifying Resilinc customers of potentially Supply Chain impacting events. The EventWatch Program is a 24x7 coverage model used to inform Resilinc customers of potentially Supply Chain impacting events throughout the world including, but not limited to, factory fires/explosions, chemical spills, port disruptions, natural disasters, and labor strikes. Significant research is done to assess the potential impact and this research is condensed into notifications for our customers, fast enough for the customers to efficiently react to the disruption.
This position is initially a temporary assignment (40 hours per week on an interim basis), but has the potential to convert to a regular, full-time employee. Ideal candidates have a flexible schedule with availability some evenings and one weekend day per week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Research, monitor and notify Resilinc customers of potential supply chain disruptions
- Prepare summary write-ups on researched events, draft the information into notification templates in a timely manner, and send out notifications to Resilinc customers
- Base your research around credible sources for multiple articles on event on hand: review and ensure completeness and accuracy of the information before distributing to Resilinc customers
- Maintain cohesive environment with other team members in the United States and India by clearly communicating necessary tasks and participating in weekly meetings
- Assist with maintenance and updates to the EventWatch Training manual in order to effectively train new hires in the United States and in India
- Own research projects to help improve the EventWatch program
- Must be flexible and available to work some weekends and non-core hours including evenings
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- High school diploma required.
- Strong research/data mining skills required.
- Library or college research experience preferred.
- Supply chain knowledge/experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills, strong writing/drafting skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Multilingual/Chinese speaking a plus.
- Experience with MS Word and Excel is required as well as experience with various other computer programs.