Resilinc is the leading platform and source for supply chain intelligence. Companies like GM, Cisco, IBM and Facebook use our technology’s power of big data, machine learning and prescriptive analytics to make strategic sourcing decisions, protect their revenue/margins and use resiliency as a competitive advantage.
We are searching for a seasoned, self-driven and highly motivated product manager who can define and drive the roadmap as we continue to lead and disrupt the supply chain space.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Define and document the product features and roadmap for Resilinc product functionality.
- Develop a working relationship and establish an open dialog with the client community.
- Collect and evaluate product requirements through task analysis, business process analysis, storyboards, surveys, workshops, and usability studies.
- Partner with client-facing groups (client support, client services) to help resolve client issues and gain better insight into client feedback on the product.
- Partner with marketing to articulate value proposition.
- Keep an eye on the industry, technology trends and the competition and provide quarterly memos to the executive team.
- Perform product demonstrations to existing customers.
- Participate in train-the-trainer sessions and provide training materials to customers.
- Present roadmap updates to customers on a periodic basis.
- Partner with sales in pre-sales situations.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience with supply chain management solutions highly desired.
- Minimum 5 years of product management experience in supply chain management or similar industry.
- B.A. degree required; MBA preferred.
- Experience with ERP solutions, supplier management solutions (SMS) or supplier relationship management (SRM) applications.
- Experience with bringing Enterprise SaaS and/or web applications to market highly desired.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching successful products.
- Experience with user-centered design, use cases, and agile development methodology.
- Strong client relationship management and team orientation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional and offshore teams.
Travel Requirements: This position may require up to 25% travel.