Senior Software Engineer, Full Stack
Resilinc is the leading platform and source for supply chain intelligence. Companies like GM, Cisco, IBM and Facebook use our technology’s power of big data, machine learning and prescriptive analytics to make strategic sourcing decisions, protect their revenue/margins and use resiliency as a competitive advantage.
We are searching for a Senior Software Engineer, Full Stack, to join our growing team in Milpitas, CA. This engineer will be working with Resilinc’ s Advanced Development Team and will report in to the office of the CPO.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Research new technologies and concepts to design and build new products.
• Architect and implement fully functional, production quality software.
• Rapidly create prototypes.
• Participate in code reviews.
• Troubleshoot issues, find alternate solutions and fix bugs.
• Write engineering documentation for software.
• Write detailed Design Specifications.
• Recommend improvements to existing processes and software.
• Guide and mentor junior engineers.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or closely related field.
- 5+ years of full stack web application development experience strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of experience developing object oriented software using either Java or Python required.
- 5+ years of experience with SQL required, preferably on PostgreSQL.
- Hands-on experience with Angular2 highly desirable.
- Experience with frameworks such as Spring, Spring Boot, Django, Flask, etc. preferred.
- Hands-on experience with every part of the software development life cycle.
- Flexible and adaptable to changes in priorities.
- Demonstrated experience as a Linux power user.
- Demonstrated experience with full stack development projects.
- Ability to communicate clearly with co-workers.
- Strong experience with Object Oriented design.
- Experience designing and/or using Relational SQL models.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Hands-on experience building Deep Learning models preferred.
- Deep understanding of SaaS architectural concepts preferred.